Smack Technologies is always looking for
People who are passionate about providing excellent
results to all of our clients. We know that a job is not only how you spend your day, but how you invest your talents, skills and career goals. We believe employees are a valuable part of Smack Technologies success,
and we want to be a part of your success, too.
Smack Technologies might be a rewarding place to work if you enjoy:
Helping to change the face of communications forever.
Contributing within a team environment.
Participating actively in technology, innovation and customer relations.
Developing skills, expertise and experience in the software industry.
Finding new solutions to changing business needs.
Overcoming challenges and surpassing expectations.
Having fun in a professional, relaxed environment.
Any degree in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree.
Should have hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies
Open Source(LAMP) PHP, Node JS, SOAP, RESTful, JSON, XML, Common frameworks such as MVC, Zend/Cake/Symphony, hibernate, etc. and Database technologies(MS-SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL, NoSQL, Mongo DB, SQL, PL/SQL Programming and Designing).
- Asp.net, c#,VB, wcf,wpf, Web Aplication,css,Jquery.
- Experience with MVC frameworks.
Experience with Apache and open source RDBMS such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
Solid understanding of engineering development cycle.
Excellent communication skills.
Strong sense of ownership, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Lead and manage the PHP team and impart practical solutions to meet the company's business goals.
- Collaborate with other PHP developers/ UI developer to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain websites.
- Communicate the project deliverables and deadlines to the team members.
- Manages and monitor web analytics and site performance and formulate effective web strategy.
- Manage code libraries and code documentation standards.
- Identify inefficiencies, areas of risk and determine solutions.
- Extraordinary ability to solve client problems and manage scope in a positive way.
- Ability to understand requirements from client sessions that result in clear requirements and technical design.
- Ability to deliver Cross platform universal solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.